Spring here in Ithaca is a time for flowers to be blooming, for sandals to be taken out of the closet, and…for a nice wet mix of rain and snow. Keeps you on your feet doesn’t it?
This week’s Coffee Hour theme is devoted to raising awareness about causes designated for the month of April. Here is a list of deserving causes you should be aware of:
- National Autism Awareness Month
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- National Sexually Transmitted Diseases Awareness Month
- Foot Health Awareness Month
Come swing by today and see which cause we will be highlighting (hint: look on the cups) (second hint: it won’t be foot health). We look forward to having you!